- Our Programs
- Get Certified
- News & Events
- Green Resources
- About Us
- Member Spotlight
The Sustainable Business Leader Program (SBLP) is currently seeking fall interns for the following positions:
SBLP Research Assistant
Description: Intern to assist the SBLP Program Coordinator with the following tasks:
- Researching complex environmental sustainability questions/debates
- Researching and identifying appropriate resources/vendors to support sustainability changes of participating businesses
- Regularly updating SBLP website content, including: news, events, SBLP participant and graduate profiles...
- Identify recommendations for SBLP participants
- Assist in participant site visits
If you are interested in applying for an internship with the Sustainable Business Leader Program please send your resume and cover letter explaining your qualifications and interests to: Sarah Lambertson, Managing Director, email@example.com.